Thursday, August 23, 2012

Revelation 7


On my first day of training, it was real simple. Basic boxing techniques (in case it ever came to hand-to-hand) and learning how to disassemble and reassemble handguns. The boxing didn’t go so well for me. I was all bruised up and sore, I could barely move. They said it would get easier over time. I was hesitant in believing that at this point, but they ended up being right this time.

After that, we were brought into like another dimension or something, a city that they said would save real-world time while we trained. Freaky Doors popping out everywhere, the city itself is some kind of goddamn maze.
If I didn’t know any better, with everything that happened up to this point, I would have been convinced I was on drugs again. It all really messed with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment