Thursday, August 23, 2012

Revelation 6


I don’t have any idea why they’d pick me to kill people. Sure, I’m a big “scary” black man, but that doesn’t mean I’m violent! I don’t know the first thing about guns. Racist mofos…

The rest of the meeting went into more detail in the organization’s long-term plans. They want to bring together two thousand-something objects together. They say it’ll bring back their god (surprisingly not the Eye, or anything bird-related, for that matter). Seal his fragments back together, make him indestructible.

The really creepy thing, though? Those Objects? I remember Omar talking about them at one point. Like they were a big deal. Now, I knew some of the things he put on his blog could be real, but just didn’t seem like it. I know, I know. A bit of hypocrisy. I see that I was wrong now. Apparently these things are real. I’ve even heard chatter from other recruits about things like a large deadly dog that can't be killed.

But anyway, I wanted to know more about these Objects. Maybe I could get word to Omar somehow and he could maybe find some and keep them out of the wrong hands. Or worse hands, at any rate. Maybe even myself could try something like that. But when I asked for more details from the leader of the meeting, he refused to say any more.
My whole life is a shithole.

No comments:

Post a Comment