Saturday, August 25, 2012

Revelation 15


I’ve been confined to my quarters for insubordination. My door is completely sealed, like it was my first night here. No windows. I’m trapped.

Frankly, I’m surprised they haven’t killed me. It’s like they need me, despite all their threats. I don’t get it.

I have no way to contact Omar and warn him. One of the other ETs is probably going after him now. If only I could get out of here, I could do something about it.

All I have is this phone.

I should probably explain that.

No one else here at the facility knows about it. I found it a few days (objectively) after I first arrived. It was here in my room, on my bed. It had a message that said it was from a friend. It has a completely private, secure connection to the Internet, so they can’t easily discover it. It’s what I’ve been using this whole time.

However, direct communication via phone is disabled, and I don’t know the ins and outs of electronics to do anything about it. I’m not sure why this has been done, but there have been rumors about listening devices in our rooms. Also, whoever this strange “friend” is, he or she didn’t bother to get a plan with texting. Just Internet. Weird.

And before you suggest I warn Omar about the hit via his own blog, I already tried that. Apparently the site is being blocked by Them. Probably because of my breach of protocol.

Wait. How could they block a site on my…? That means…
Shit. They know about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment