Saturday, August 25, 2012

Revelation 13


After the argument with my handler, I was called to Nakamura’s office. On the way, I saw that marble woman on the stairs. Calling to her, I started up them.

Not the smartest move, I admit, but I had to know what she was up to, why she had targeted me.

She started moving further up the steps, away from me. I skipped steps 2 at a time.

I was almost on top of her when my foot slipped.

I went over the railing.

They say I’m lucky to be alive.

My arm fractured above the elbow but my head is where the real problem is—bad concussion. Even some brain swelling. I may not get out of this without permanent damage to my brain.

This sucks.

EDIT: That guy in the bird mask I mentioned before, the one that healed me. I know more about him now. He’s known as the Plague Doctor. He generally causes problems like major epidemics and stuff. And the beak isn’t a mask. In short, he’s one of the supernatural motherfuckers. I thought for sure I was dead, especially after explicitly defying orders.
But he actually healed me again. Guess they think they need me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment